The Danish Flag!

The Danish Flag!
GIfted to me during the Rotary weekend at the Canadian Ecology Centre when I learned that I was going to Denmark!

Wednesday 9 August 2017

I am still alive!

Hej!

Allowing for a few days to get settled in and get my bearings will make it easier to write, once I've put a little distance between myself and the plethora of new experiences I've had. For quality's sake, I'm sifting through all of the notable things I've already seen and learned and identifying the kernels of gold that I will actually be interested in reading and that hopefully you will be interested in reading as well!

So until this weekend, when I'll probably be posting most often, (weekends, I mean), blog readers can enjoy this short look into what my digs are like! This Saturday or Sunday, you can expect an entry summarizing the week's events. Until then,

Venlig hilsen!

-Callum


1 comment:

  1. Hi Callum. Enjoying your blog. Keep up the great work. Dad

    ReplyDelete